Friday 7 February 2014

Film Production Companies - Influences.

Usually at the beginning of every film trailer you will see a production company’s logo. I will need to create my own design for my production company. The style of the logo doesn’t need to be complicated, however my symbol shouldn’t be too simple I want to my audience to recognise that I have actually put some effort into my design. I aim to create an effective production company logo with a great sense of style and powerful colours.

 
I have selected a few major productions companies to research their logo:




Some examples of Columbia Pictures are:
·         The Amazing Spider Man
·         Men In Black 3
·         Django Unchained











Examples of 20th Century Fox:

·         The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen
·         The Day After Tomorrow
·         Babylon A.D
·         Life Of Pi



 
A few recognisable films from Paramount are:
·         Titanic
·         The Godfather
·         Iron Man 3
·         The Avengers
 
 












Films from Miramax:
·         Cinderella Man
·         Gone Baby Gone
·         The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
























 














Universal Films:
·         Jaws
·         The Mummy
·         The Wolf Man
·         Fast & Furious 6
 









Working Title Films:
·         Bridget Jones
·         Notting Hill
·         Love Actually

These are all examples of major production companies, some look very detailed and complicated, whereas others look very simple. So looking at a range of logos and the establishment they came from, I fell something in between will be achievable. I will use these company’s logos as part of my inspiration when I comes to making my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment