Friday 14 March 2014

Teaser Trailer Re-shoot

My first attempt at making my teaser trailer wasn't so successful, although I had a storyboard to follow when shooting my footage. Once I uploaded the footage to final cut pro and actually put the videos in sequence, I come to realise their wasn't actually a story to follow, not an actual link between the videos for my audience to recognise my idea and essentially want to watch the movie I'm trying to promote. In order for my to fix this problem I believe I will have to re-shoot the whole thing, I will plan out better what i wish my teaser trailer to look like, also making a new storyboard is important as my initial storyboard isn't useful. Properly organising the next shoot is what will make it my most successful teaser trailer yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment